1. Responsible for understanding full scope of customer’s
businesses and needs, developing multiple relationships with the
customer at multiple levels organizationally, and within different
functional areas such as package development, engineering, R&D,
2. Responsible for understanding Tekni-Films full range of
products and capabilities, as well as entire supply chain to
support product delivery to customer.
3. Understand competitors’ products/services in order to
position Tekni-Films’ differentiated solutions.
4. Provide feedback to Global Technology Center (GTC) on
detailed customer needs to drive new product development.
5. Create multi-functional teams from both companies, when
required, to drive joint, differentiated solutions to meet
customer’s needs and profitably grow Tekni-Films business.
6. Work with customer’s technical/engineering group and GTC to
develop new products within Tekni-Films capabilities.
7. Develop new business by working with prospective customers,
solving customer complaints and issues.
8. Adopt and apply the Tekni-Plex Sales Management Operating
System to qualify sales opportunities and develop account plans,
including discovering key information objectives and the criteria
which customers will use in evaluating potential solution
9.Prepare and update customer sales forecasts, and new business
development pipeline in agreed timeframes. Assist Management
in developing and managing the sales pipelines and funnels.
10.Coordinating sales related activities cross-functionally
within company to drive new business and manage customer
11. Assist in negotiating supply contracts, quality agreements,
P.O.’s, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Joint Development Agreements,
etc., as required, including terms and conditions (T&C’s),
product specifications, scope of supply requirements, and
12. Address customer complaints/disputes in a timely and
professional manner ensuring win-win solutions while maintaining
the long term relationship.
13.Review market analyses and work with marketing to target new
market segments and customers.
14.Deliver sales and EBITDA growth at or exceeding
15.Deliver sales/technical presentations to customers.
16. Meet regularly with customers both outside and inside
procurement function to understand full range of requirements and
17. Communicate with production and quality teams to facilitate
mutual understanding of customer needs and manufacturing
18. Attend trade shows, and develop publications with
Marketing and GTC to advance industry knowledge and customer
19. Promote worker safety by:
a. Actively assessing activities on a
constant basis to ensure no unsafe actions or results will
b. Stressing safe working practices as a
condition of employment to associates.
c. Assisting in audits of employee
behaviors to ensure compliance with safety rules and guidelines, as
well as housekeeping audits and surveys.
20. Ensure Quality products and processes are maintained
a. Understanding and supporting both
quality policies and the Quality System.
b. Performing work at a level that
ensures quality of this positions work meets or exceeds internal
and external customer specifications.
c. Identifying and correcting if
possible any identified quality issues participating in system or
quality based training provided by the company or recommended by
21. Actively participate in continuous improvement by:
a. Identifying and implementing price
improvement initiatives with customers while maintaining the
b. Identifying and addressing any
opportunities to reduce cost, improve product/process and/or
improve overall operations (cross-functionally).
22. Other related duties may be assigned.