TRC is hiring Machine Operators
for a client in Cumming, GA!
Hours: 3pm - 11:30pm (Must be available to train on first
shift for two weeks!)
The Operator is responsible for the manufacture of parts per
manufacturing unit specifications in an accurate and timely manner
utilizing manual and semi-automatic machine centers. Operate one or
more lathe machines to perform simple machine operations on highly
repetitive and standardized parts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Observe and follow safety rules as prescribed by the safety
policies, including wearing required PPE.
· Complete an expected amount of work based on time studies in
accordance with schedule.
· Able to operate all necessary equipment in a proficient
· Operate and adjust semi-automatic or automatic numerically
controlled machine equipment to perform standard and repetitive
sequences of operations on one or more simple machines, where
programs are proved and setups are made by others.
· Check work at specified points.
· Adjust machine setups to maintain finish and tolerance
· Work from part drawings and use calipers to check and inspect
work before and after completion.
· Recognize and report machine malfunctions, tooling
· Under supervision, work procedures and products are subject to
check and inspection.
· Meets with engineers to discuss potential machine
· Observe and follow safety rules.
· Clean work areas.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as
management may deem necessary from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 1 year of experience as a machine operator (Preferably with
- Ability to read measurements (Tape measure, and rulers)
- Previous experience with reading blueprints preferred.
- Good attention to detail!
If you're interested in this
position send resumes to April.Lockwood@TRCStaffing.com or give us
a call at 770-945-8777!