Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Scheduler will be responsible for performing scheduling
function in a high volume fully computerized environment. Acts as a
professional liaison for staff, other hospital personnel, medical
staff, and physician offices. Requires general knowledge of
radiological procedures, exam preparations, exam sequencing and
other related functions. Additional skills required include typing,
strong customer service and problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Three (3) years previous medical related clerical experience or
an associates degree.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilization of computer
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills. Ability to type 40 words
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Scheduler, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!