Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Secretary will be responsible for performing a wide variety of
administrative, secretarial and clerical duties which directly
support management personnel in the overall operation of a
department or service area. Assignments are characterized by a high
degree of knowledge and application of department policies,
procedures and operation. Incumbent is expected to interpret and
execute the duties and responsibilities of the job with only
limited supervision and direction. Position is characterized by the
ability to prioritize and organize multiple assignments.
- Two (2) years clerical/secretarial experience.
- Typing requirements vary by department. Good communication
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Successful completion of course in Medical Terminology
(depending on amount of medical transcription required for assigned
- Level of proficiency in the use and application of MS Office
(Word, Excel and PowerPoint) varies by department, see requisition
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Secretary, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!