TRC is seeking Machine Operators
for a client in Suwanee GA!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual willing to
complete whatever task is needed. Our production facility is
climate controlled and is considered a first class operation within
our industry. We have a fairly small team of production personnel
so everyone is important to the operation.
Hours: (M-F, 6:30AM - 3:00PM)
Pay Rate: $14 / Hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sets rewind counters.
· Sets up multiple slitter units/blades.
· Visually inspects labels for defects.
· Splices rolls together using scissors/safety razor, and tape
following customer splicing specifications.
· Slits, or finish job, to customer specifications.
· Pull boxes and packaging per job ticket
· Makes core/box labels
· Packs each job to customer specifications.
· Assists in initial inspections and other finishing related
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
· Ability to consistently lift up to 35lbs
• Minimum two months related experience and/or training is
• Must have the ability to read and write simple instructions,
correspondence and memos.
• Must have basic mathematical skills.
• Must be able to work well with others.
• Must have good problem solving ability.
• Must have basic knowledge of personal computers.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime
may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to flex schedule to meet the needs of production,
including working a different shift if needed.
• Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
If you're interested in this
positions please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call our office at 770-945-8777!