DIRECT HIRE - Calibrator $1250 Sign-On Bonus
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: September 14, 2021
WIKA USA- Global Manufacturer of Pressure and Temperature
Gauge Calibration – Ensuring Instrument Accuracy
We are looking for a Calibrator who will deliver smooth
production operation during their shift.
Do you have the skills to perform all functions of a Calibrator
and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure,
temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
As a privately held company for more than 70 years, WIKA stands
for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at
WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional
development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of
working for a large company, one which values its staff, their
families and their future.
- Title: Calibrator
- Location: Lawrenceville, GA
- Shifts Available: 1st – 7:00AM to 3:30PM M-F &
2nd – 3:30PM to 12:00AM PLUS Mandatory overtime
- Direct Hire opportunity, meaning you are eligible for the
client benefits immediately!
- $1250 Sign on bonus! BOOM!
- Opportunity to work with a global manufacturer who has been
well established for over 70 years
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments and room
for career growth
- Stable hours & Overtime; no more having your hours cut and not
making your full potential!
- Operate production calibration equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting production calibration
- Perform changeovers and adjustments.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary
to produce product within specified accuracy. Reject non
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and special
- Complete daily production logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on calibration
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area. (5S)
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is
normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours
at a time
- Able to work in noisy environment.
- Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
- Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to
include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors,
work boots. (PPE)
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in,
apply today and send your resume to
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Roswell , DIRECT HIRE - Calibrator $1250 Sign-On Bonus, Other , LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!