Accounts Receivable Manager
Company: Progressive Lighting, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
· Plan, direct, and supervise Credit & Collections and Cash
Application team members.
· Drive optimization of Days Sales Outstanding with daily
management, problem solving, and team development.
· Oversee the credit management function by interpreting credit
reports and related financial information to determine appropriate
credit for customers.
· Approve payment plans and special billing terms to manage
customer accounts and limit financial exposure. This includes
negotiating payment arrangements by building relationships with
internal/external customers to understand their needs and
· Interface with other departments regarding sales, order
management and professional services to manage the activities of
researching and resolving of customer disputes.
· Effectively manage the collections team, setting realistic
expectations for employees and department goals and effectively
communicating these to management of actual performance
· Assist in formulating cash collection forecasts, analysts KPIs,
and bad debt reserve for management.
· Manage a portfolio of customer escalated accounts and maintain
direct contact with customer and internal contacts as necessary,
including any dispute resolution, to ensure collection of invoices
in a timely manner.
· Drive system enhancements and solutions on new feature
functionality, prepare process and procedure documentation, and
design best in class vision for long term success.
· Lead the group in performing internal control procedures
Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree with 3
plus years of experience in a management role.
· Software industry experience in NetSuite, contracts, subscription
or long-term contracts.
· Confidence and ability to make significant decisions and
influence cross functional teams to achieve objectives.
· Advanced level of Excel proficiency expected for data analysis
· Strategic thinker yet detailed oriented to be able to advise and
train team on the tactical work.
· Customer centric; exemplary customer service, internally and
externally with excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong analytical ability, intellectual curiosity, attention to
detail and a need to be challenged.
· Ability to understand and interpret terms and conditions of
Keywords: Progressive Lighting, Inc., Roswell , Accounts Receivable Manager, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!