Surgery Scheduler Specialist, Lawrenceville
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Performs scheduling function in a high volume Physician Practice.
Acts as a professional liaison for staff, other hospital personnel,
medical staff, and physicians’ offices. Requires specific knowledge
of all clinical service lines for the operating rooms at all
Northside surgical locations or any affiliated Outpatient Surgery
Center. Additional skills required include typing, experience using
computerized documentation systems, strong customer service and
1. Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Business
Administration, Nursing or related field OR Five (5) years previous
medical related clerical experience.
2. Demonstrates high level proficiency in the following software
packages or equivalent:
3. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
4. Highly developed interpersonal, facilitation, verbal
communication, and written communication skills.
5. Must possess problem solving skills
6. Must possess excellent communication, organization, and
7. Ability to plan time effectively, balance multiple tasks, and
execute projects to completion.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of Medical terminology
9. Ability to type 40 words per minute
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Surgery Scheduler Specialist, Lawrenceville, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!