Company: National Vision
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical
retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative
culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and
career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Payroll Clerk to join our growing team!
The Payroll Clerk provides payroll-related services to National
Vision’s retail associates, Doctors and management.
What Would You Do?
- Provides Payroll Administration services for two (2) or more
Retail Regions, which includes answering a variety of payroll and
tax withholding inquiries
- Ensures bi-weekly payroll processes are accurately completed on
- Reviews payroll business intelligence audits and makes
appropriate corrections to Associate records and or pay
- Assists Associates with use of company time and attendance
- Works closely in support of Human Resources by providing
payroll support for changes that impact payroll.
- Processes payroll time sheet correction requests in
accordance with established policies.
- Communicates issues or concerns to the retail and payroll
- Issues manual checks for off-cycle payments and requests
stop payments for lost or replaced checks under the supervision of
the payroll management team.
- Reviews and approves workflow tax changes submitted by retail
Associates and Doctors. Provides assistance and answers
questions about self-service direct deposit set-up requests.
- Enters direct deposit or pay card setup information into
the payroll system.
- Assists in transmitting positive pay and direct deposit
files to appropriate company banks.
- Imports payment files for bonuses, incentives and/or time
and attendance hours as requested by payroll management team.
- Reviews shared email folders and distributes incoming
email for action. Enters personal mail deductions and gift
card income before each processing cycle.
- Provides information to Associates about company pay card
- Assists with Department of Labor reporting
requests. Assists in distribution of pay card packets to
stores as needed.
- Assists in review of payroll mail and seeks guidance from
Payroll Manager for distribution.
- Responds to employment verification requests by gathering
information requested and sending information to requestors within
- Operates and maintains all departmental equipment (i.e.,
folder/inserter, jogger, printer, fax).
- Ensures compliance with federal, state or local
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years payroll experience required; Ultimate Software-UltiPro
- 2+ years of working with time and attendance systems; DayForce
Time and Attendance experience preferred
- Fundamentals of Payroll Certification (FPC) designation is
preferred or will be required to be obtained.
- Attention to Detail: Carefully monitors the details and quality
of own and/or others’ work.
- Experience with PCs and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and
- Customer Service Skills: Approaches all encounters with
customers and co-workers in a friendly, attentive, and
- Results Orientated: Able to achieve task completion and meet
schedules, deadlines, quotas, and performance goals.
- Respects Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality
and have a high level of discretion.
- Good verbal/written communication abilities and effective
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
No Phone Calls please.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Keywords: National Vision, Roswell , Payroll Clerk, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!