DIRECT HIRE Assembler - $1250 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: October 11, 2021
TRC Staffing is hiring Assemblers for an opportunity with our
client in Lawrenceville, GA. This client, WIKA USA, is a global
manufacturer of pressure and temperature measurement
instrumentation. As a privately held company for more than 70
years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and
community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team,
and professional development. It also means benefiting from the
many advantages of working for a large company, one which values
its staff, their families and their future.
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
- 2nd: 3:30pm to 12:00am Monday - Friday
- 3rd: 11:00pm to 7:00am Monday - Thursday & 8:00pm to
- Direct Hire opportunity, meaning you are eligible for the
client benefits immediately!
- $1250 Sign on bonus! BOOM!
- Opportunity to work with a global manufacturer who has been
well established for over 70 years
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments and room
for career growth
- Stable hours & Overtime; no more having your hours cut and not
making your full potential!
- Some manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
Candidates with a background in fast food, phone & computer repair,
and similar fields do great in this role too!
- Attention to detail and has a knack for putting things
together; if you are a master at assembling furniture, this role
would be right up your alley
- Solid work history and demonstrates the desire to growth with a
- Ability to stand at workstation for the duration of the
- Operate equipment needed to assemble the devices
- Assist in troubleshooting and calibrating completed
- Perform equipment changeovers.
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within
specifications, and reject any product that doesn't meet
- Complete daily production logs.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Maintain a clean work area
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is
normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours
at a time
- Able to work in noisy environment.
- Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
- Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to
include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors,
work boots. (PPE)
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply
today and send your resume to Kathleen.Newman@trcstaffing.com
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Roswell , DIRECT HIRE Assembler - $1250 SIGN ON BONUS, Other , LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!