Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: October 13, 2021
At Trane Technologies™and through
our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create
innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and
transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable
world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges
and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when
we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at
home. We boldly go.
In the Territory Manager role you
will be responsible for all activities related to developing and
maintaining equipment customer relationships to ensure maximum
revenues through account penetration. This includes finding,
generating and developing new customers and retaining current
customers in order to sell the company’s products to end-users.
Territory will be Duluth, GA
- Generate budgeted sales; control mix and pricing to achieve
margin goals and grow market share in assigned territory.
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to
identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to
facilitate a strong, profitable, and successful partnership.
- Develop strong working relationships within all levels of
- Develop new customer base by cold-calling various locations in
- Identify and arrange training to meet the needs of
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, sales process, strategy,
market and competition.
- Work pipeline of existing opportunities.
- Establish relationships with utilities, builders, and industry
- Assure customer participation in Trane programs.
- Expand light commercial market penetration.
- Identify customer problems and/or needs, and build dynamic
action plan designed to meet them.
- Work closely with inside sales teams and distribution to assure
complete customer coverage.
- Experience with new account creation - identify, qualify, and
pursue new prospects, challenge the customer's status quo and
provide insights into hidden challenges and opportunities to offer
- Ability to Build Customer Value - Explore customers’ underlying
issues and needs that suggest broader solutions|
- Experience working opportunities and utilizing customer
relations management tool – Sales Force Automation
- College degree is highly desired, equivalent professional
experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in Business Development
and Sales. HVAC or related industry is helpful.
- Shown competency in consultative, relationship, listening, and
- Solid proficiency in business and analytical skills (including
at the consumer level).
- Shown talent in collecting and analyzing data into actionable
plans and results with the ability to execute.
- Knowledge of HVAC products/parts and HVAC systems applications
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal
- Works well in a team environment with diverse members of
different backgrounds and experiences to achieve business
- Strong competence in computer usage and Microsoft Office
- Possess valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with
no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited
- DUI in the previous 5 years. Hit & Run, License
- Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or
preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are an equal opportunity
employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age,
marital status, disability,status as a protected veteran, or any
legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Roswell , Territory Manager, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!