Accounts Receivable Lead
Company: Quest Financial
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Accounts Receivable LeadOur client is one of North America's
leading suppliers and innovators of fabrics, vinyls, leathers and
textiles to multiple markets including automotive, marine, and
furniture upholstery supplies, as well as to the
hospitality/contract, healthcare and fitness industries, and they
are seeking to add an Accounts Receivable Lead to their team! Pay
$58kDirect HireBenefits Offered!Hybrid role (2 days work from home)
Accounts Receivable Lead Responsibilities:
- Monitor the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensure the timely collection of payments.
- Manage relationship with outside collection firm.
- Manage credit insurance and credit limit establishment.
- Negotiate with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Prepare monthly trend reports on past due accounts
- Oversee aging and large accounts for multiple branch
Seeking candidates with the following:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience as accounts receivable
- The ability to be flexible when needed and troubleshoot
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills
Keywords: Quest Financial, Roswell , Accounts Receivable Lead, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!