Company: PeopleReady Staffing - Trades
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has immediate positions available for
experienced commercial duct insulators. Responsibilities Duct
Insulators will be responsible for:
- applying insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork,
or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and
vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with
plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and
methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface
shape, and equipment use.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating
materials and protective coverings as required.
- Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screw in order
to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape
measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
- Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or
spreading on adhesives, cement or asphalt, or by attaching metal
pins to surfaces.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job
- Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or
cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of
- Distribute insulating materials evenly into small spaces within
floors, ceilings, or walls, using blowers and hose attachments or
- Fill blower hoppers with insulating materials.Pay Rate Ranges
between $17/hr - $21/hr (DOE)Call or text 470-344-3682 for more
information. Qualifications & Experience
Keywords: PeopleReady Staffing - Trades, Roswell , Duct Insulator, Other , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!