Underwriter Assistant - Suwanee, GA
Company: Bass Underwriters, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Who We AreBass Underwriters, Inc. is a leading Managing
General Agency for commercial property and casualty insurance. We
focus on risks that fit outside the box and play a pivotal role
between agents and insurance carriers. Our relationships are driven
by our commitment to our independent agents, and that translates
into every team here are Bass Underwriters.
The OpportunityLooking for a dynamic job that provides growth
opportunity? Are you driven and connect easily with others? This
opportunity is for you!
We are currently looking to add an Underwriter Assistant to our
team in our office located in Suwanee, GA. An Underwriter Assistant
provides support to an Underwriter by reviewing applications,
evaluating risk, creating quotes, and processing new and renewal
business. This is the perfect stepping stone into a lucrative
career in Underwriting. Get exposure to risk analysis, building
relationships, and learn directly from an Underwriter who has
walked in your shoes. No insurance experience is required to be
successful in this role. Bass Underwriters will provide the tools
and mentorship to help make you successful in your position.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match up
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits including company paid long-term
disability and life insurance.
- Designation reimbursementResponsibilities:Responsibilities
- Review applications
- Evaluate risks
- Research carrier guidelines
- Interface with agents and insurance carriers
- Process and service new and renewal business
- Network with current agents to cultivate relationships and seek
new opportunitiesQualifications:Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree - (Risk Management & Insurance or other related
major or experience preferred)
- Strong customer orientation, excellent interpersonal and
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Must be able to prioritize and be responsive to complex
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to navigate various
websites and databasesAdditionally, the successful candidate will
be highly motivated with a positive outgoing personality, possess
an entrepreneurial spirit, have a service mentality, and be
comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Keywords: Bass Underwriters, Inc., Roswell , Underwriter Assistant - Suwanee, GA, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!