Posted on: January 15, 2022
Aston Carter is hiring a Corporate Accountant for the nation's
leading landscape supply company! This opportunity offers hybrid
remote flexibility, competitive compensation, and comprehensive
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of month-end
close activities for fixed assets, including journal entries,
monthly account reconciliations, and reporting.
- Review Asset requests and capital purchase orders to ensure
proper account treatment in accordance with GAAP and compliance
with capitalization policy
- Function as the point of contact for the business on all
aspects of capital expenditure requests.
- Assist with purchase accounting and integration of
- Support the corporate tax group on matters related to fixed
- Work directly with internal and external auditors on all
matters pertaining to the functional area of responsibility.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports and analyses to senior
- Minimum 2 years of relevant progressive corporate accounting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (REQUIRED).
- CPA (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with a large ERP system, preferably Microsoft AX
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of monthly close and
reporting cycles in a large complex US corporate environment
preferred.About Aston Carter: At Aston Carter, were dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from
recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our
team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success,
where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is
limitless.Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing
and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium
services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to
address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aerotek, Roswell , Corporate Accountant, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!