Vehicle Acquisition Specialist - AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia
Company: AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia
Posted on: January 15, 2022
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
Overview:Position OverviewThe We'll Buy Your Car (WBYC) In-Store
Associate will be focused and specifically trained to acquire
additional inventory for the dealership by actively prospecting
outside of the AutoNation Customer Network. The WBYC Associate will
utilize all available prospecting resources to identify and engage
private parties looking to sell their vehicle. Resources include
third party websites, 3rd party lead sources, service drive traffic
and other means. This Associate will enjoy consistent interaction
with customers throughout the day, both in person and over the
phone. This role will primarily make cold contact with prospects
who have their vehicle advertised for sale, both online and as
walk-ins to the store. S/he will set appointments with potential
customers to visit the dealership for an appraisal, and execute the
AutoNation We'll Buy Your Car Same-Day Payment process.This role
requires the ability to identity sales opportunities for AutoNation
as well. Those customers interested in replacing their vehicle will
be referred to a Sales Associate who will execute the sales
process. The Vehicle Procurement Coordinator's career path could
lead into a Sales Associate role.Our Associates provide an
exceptional customer experience, appropriately managing the
customer's expectations, and communicating throughout the We'll Buy
Your Car process. The Associate will strive to deliver on the
'check within an hour' promise of the We'll Buy Your Car
program.Organizational Relationships:This position interacts daily
with Service Customers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service
Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services
Manager, and support staff.
- Review vehicle condition reports
- Determine wholesale and retail prices
- Inspect and accept vehicles arriving onsite
- Create and execute reconditioning plan to prepare vehicle for
- Using sound judgement, research, and excellent interpersonal
skills to make offers on vehicles and close sales
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of engagement
- Turn prospective Vehicle Procurement Customers over to an
"elite" sales team for a sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current inventory
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication, prospecting, and interpersonal
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Valid In-State Driver's License and an acceptable, safe driving
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Keywords: AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia, Roswell , Vehicle Acquisition Specialist - AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!