PCT II Med Surg FT Day AdventHealth Gordon
Company: AdventHealth Gordon
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionPatient Care Technician AdventHealth Gordon Location
Address: - 1035 Red Bud Rd NE, -Calhoun, GA - Top Reasons To Work
At AdventHealth Gordon
- Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Co-workers that feel like family - Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
- Days - You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs as a team member in administering safe and effective
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to the
patient daily and as needed.
- Maintains the privacy of all patients.
- Ensures patient environment is neat and clean.
- Answers calls promptly.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential breakdown
and communicates with the licensed nurse.
- Completes treatments, procedures and documentation as directed
by the licensed nurse.
- Obtains vital signs per unit policy and reports abnormal
findings immediately to the licensed nurse.
- Demonstrates competencies in all procedures within scope of
practice and as appropriate to the ages of the patients
- Reports malfunctioning equipment to the licensed nurse.
- Actively participates in: staff meetings, committees, mandatory
in-services, and educational programs/offerings relevant to area of
- Demonstrates competency and recognizes own skills, abilities
and limitations and is accountable for own actions.
- Seeks/solicits help or guidance from resource person when
- Functions in a professional manner during emergency or crisis
situations. - Qualifications What You Will Need:
- Licensed paramedic or year one nursing student or CNA
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card - Job
Summary: The Patient Care Technician II (PCT II) is responsible to
perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in
compliance with established process standards, structure standards
and protocols of assigned units. The PCT II works in cooperation
with all team members to accomplish departmental goals and
objectives. The primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate and cost-effective patient care. This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Gordon, Roswell , PCT II Med Surg FT Day AdventHealth Gordon, Other , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!