Company: North Country Academy
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Montessori on Medlock Bridge Parkway in Johns Creek is Hiring a
* Experience Preferred, but not Required!
Full Time, 9:00-6:00- Competitive Pay!
Come Grow With Us!
Making a difference in a child's life takes talent. As a community
of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, our passion is
the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. To
prepare them for the next steps in their young lives, we want
change makers who never stop being curious, inventive, and
open-hearted. Is that you?
The Team Lead will be responsible for, or assisting with, the
management, training, and mentoring of newly-hired and existing
* Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their
directors in daily school operations.
* Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her
absence, including opening and closing the school.
* Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
* Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as
mentors to fellow Teachers.
* Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
* Experience coaching and training staff members
* Associates degree in early childhood education or child
development or a CDA
* Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a
classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at
our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Roswell , Team Lead, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!