Company: Procare Therapy
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What drives you? Here at ProCare Therapy, we are driven to make
a positive difference in the lives of children. Our mission is to
encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her
full potential. We embrace our responsibility to inspire others to
explore new possibilities and discover their abilities.
What makes us different? ProCare Therapy offers an amazing culture,
great work/life balance, unlimited earnings potential,
collaborative teams & the opportunity to make a positive change in
Placement CoordinatorBe engaged, be curious, be dependable. A
glimpse of what this role does on a day-to-day basis is recruiting
qualified healthcare professionals in order to place them into job
openings within school systems. This is achieved through building
your book of business, following metrics, connecting with the
community, and pinpointing needs.
- Bachelors degree preferred New Grads Welcome!
- Self-starter mentality
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Hospitality,
Recruiting, Retail or Sales is preferred (not required)
- Ability to utilize social media platforms, and Microsoft Office
Suites (Excel, Word, etc) Don't worry, we have amazing training
teams who will assist you with strengthening these skills.
- Team player - having the ability to work in a team environment
is an important part of our business culture. We hire for a culture
fit, not experience level.
Why ProCare Therapy:
- Supportive work culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with match
- Thorough training programs and mentorships
- Flex hour opportunities
- Healthy base salary with commission opportunities
- Obtainable growth ladders
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Recruiting professionals to fill openings
- Working alongside others to achieve goals and complete
- Selling our HR solutions to hospitals and school districts
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Meeting daily/weekly metrics
- Utilizing a variety of platforms to create job postings
If you're interested in 'Making life better for those who make
lives better' this is the career for you!by Jobble
Keywords: Procare Therapy, Roswell , Assignment Coordinator, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!