Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDoxim is a leading provider of Customer
Engagement Software solutions for Financial Service Organizations.
Our software helps financial institutions transform their client
experience, communicate effectively throughout the client life
cycle and improve cross-sell and upsell activities that drive
increased wallet share. Doxim's SaaS Customer Engagement Platform
addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client
onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to
anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients' channel
preferences.With 7 locations across the US and Canada, we are
growing very fast, and seeking this role to help drive and
accelerate our growth.We are seeking a full cycle recruiter for a
long-term, on-site.Job Duties
- Conduct full cycle recruiting through on-boarding and Post new
jobs online ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Utilize a wide array of recruitment systems and resources,
including applicant tracking systems, social media and
- Build a collaborative relationship with applicants and
teammates to understand all personnel needs and requirements.
- Perform professional phone and in-person interviews that
screen, qualify, and inform candidates of expectations while
satisfying legal and compliance obligations.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Coordination of on boarding process; offer, coordination of
pre-employment testing through on-site support, completion of
background checks and coordination of orientation with hiring
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Maintains applicant tracking records and prepares HR
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- 2 to 5 years of recruitment experience required
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Intermediate Knowledge of Federal and State Employment Laws and
- Comfortable with performing complex projects in conjunction
with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with
diverse personalities on all levels of the organization. Be
tactful, mature and flexible.
- Possess Attention to Detail and be results driven
- Ability to work flexible schedule and travel to locations
assigned.Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified
individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any
accommodations needed to support your participation in the
recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their
interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only
candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this
position.EOE/M/F/Disabled/VetsDoxim is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
gender, disability or protected veterans' status.#INDS1Powered by
Keywords: Doxim, Roswell , Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!