Lift Truck Operator III GHB Calhoun 2nd Shift (USA Calhoun GA 400 Clarence Ki, Georgia, US, 30701)
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Lift Truck Operator III
Find your more with Mohawk
- Perform pre-operational safety checks and complete a vehicle
inspection report before operating equipment.
- Recharge the lift truck battery or replace/refuel the gas
- Unload goods from storage areas, bin locations, or
- Understand and follow instructions given by the onboard RF
unit. Correctly operate the hand-held scanning device.
- Manually load/unload pad or other material not designed to be
handled by forks or pole.
- Must be receptive to all training related to the lift truck
operator position or any cross training deemed necessary by
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Reads and writes in standard English and proficient in
performing basic math calculations such as addition and
- Successful completion of all required on the job training.
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental
- Ability to lift 80 pounds frequently during shift.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or as a general laborer
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Roswell , Lift Truck Operator III GHB Calhoun 2nd Shift (USA Calhoun GA 400 Clarence Ki, Georgia, US, 30701), Other , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!