Senior Data Wrangler - Data and Analytics Innovation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Senior Data Wrangler - Data and Analytics Innovation
If exceeding expectations drive your success, we're a match
Giving your all can take thinking on your feet, imagination, and
empathy. We never get tired of going that extra mile when it comes
to exceeding customer expectations. If you feel the same, you'll
thrive here, inspired by like-minded colleagues. Your colleagues
here will come from diverse backgrounds, and we welcome all,
knowing that the perspectives diversity brings make us smarter and
Kimberley-Clark is on a mission to transform to become a data
driven and AI-First company.
Vision of this team to embed an algorithm into every K-C decision,
process and product.
We are looking for a hardworking, aspirational and innovative
Senior Data Wrangler for our AI engineering and innovation team.
This role will play a diverse and far-reaching role across
organizations providing leadership and building technical design
and solutions for multiple business groups and partners within
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Data
Wrangler to drive modernization into our data and platform
landscape. This role is ideal for candidates with strong, hands-on
skills in managing large datasets on Azure, experience with
frameworks handling real-time as well as batch data patterns,
building data transformations in Snowflake, designing data
consumption patterns in Snowflake, and building automation
templates in DevOps models.
- Review the business needs and design and build data ingestion
and curation on Azure and Snowflake platforms
- Understand the data definitions, business purpose and
relationship between data domains and articulate the story telling
- Work with platform teams to design and build processes for
automation in data pipeline build and testing
- Demonstrate data wrangling expertise in delivering descriptive
- Design scalable data processing and application architectures,
technical deliverables and documentation throughout the project
- Build POCs/Pilots on re-usable and modular data frameworks and
reduce manual build of data pipelines
- Design and build data pipelines in Azure ADF, Databricks, Delta
lake and PySpark processing techniques
- Build code in SnowSQL, Stored Procedures and leverage Snowpipe
to ingest, curate and model data sets in Snowflake
- Design and build near real time and micro-batch data processing
frameworks including event driven and batch datasets
- Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the ingestion and
data delivery frameworks and patterns.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools and have a track
record of delivery in a production environment.
- Evaluate open source and proprietary technologies and build
Proof of concepts to evaluate and recommend all aspects of data
architecture (ingestion, curation, consumption) including
integration of descriptive and predictive analytics
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities
required for platform/ product operations
- 8+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying data
solutions on Azure platform
- Proficient in distributed computing principles, modular
application architecture, and various types of data processing
patterns - real-time, batch, lambda, and other architectures
- Experience with a broad range of data stores - Object stores
(Azure ADLS, HDFS, GCP Cloud Storage), Row and Columnar databases
(Azure SQL DW, SQL Server, Snowflake, Teradata, PostgresSQL,
Oracle), NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, MongoDB, Cassandra),
ElasticSearch, Redis, and Data processing platforms - Spark,
Databricks, and SnowSQL
- Experience in designing and architecting data consumption for
OLAP and descriptive analytics for multi-tenant applications
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes and the cloud infra
like Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience with programming languages such Python, Java and
Scala is preferred
- Familiarity in leveraging Azure Stream Analytics, Azure
Analysis Services, Data Lake Analytics, HDInsight, HDP, Spark,
Databricks (Delta lake), MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Tez, SSAS, Watson
- Strong Knowledge on source code management, configuration
management, CI/CD, security and performance.
- Ability to look ahead to identify opportunities and thrive in a
culture of innovation
- Self-starter who can see the big picture, and prioritize your
work to make the largest impact on the business' and customer's
vision and requirements
- Experience in building, testing, and deploying code to run on
Azure cloud datalake
- Ability to Lead/nurture/mentor others in the team.
- A can-do attitude in anticipating and resolving problems to
help your team to achieve its goals.
- Must have experience in Agile development methods
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with
well-known brands that matter every day - at home, school, work and
on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged
conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs
of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like
Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build
careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and
endless opportunities to work with some of the world's most
recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for
the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes
around the globe.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive
organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of
its team members to brands that make life better for people all
around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that
reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by
With an inclusive culture, our employees - and the original
thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark - make us stronger. EOE
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the
country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does
not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its
sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work
authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all
roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for
the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization.
The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable
mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in
K-C's sole discretion.
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Roswell , Senior Data Wrangler - Data and Analytics Innovation, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!