Trash Collector VAC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWasteFree is offering qualified applicants the
opportunity to join a great team and earn extra income in the
evenings. WasteFree offers competitive pay, room for advancement,
bonuses, and incentives, as well as mentoring and career growth
- MUST exemplify our company's Core Values: (i) doing what you
say you're going to do, (ii) having a positive and professional
attitude, (iii) embracing the suck, (iv) doing extra, and (v) being
- MUST have your own pickup truck and be willing to use it for
- MUST have a valid state issued driver's license and vehicle
- MUST have a smartphone with a data plan
- MUST have a full-time job
- Should have a high school diploma/GED preferred
- No experience needed - On the job training is provided
- Willing to learn, be coachable, and follow directions.
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and go up and down
multiple flights of stairs, as well as walk distances
- Ability to pass drug and criminal background screening
- Positive attitude! Responsibilities:
- Report to designated property by 8:00 PM, Sunday through
Thursday, and be prepared to work until 12:00 AM (midnight).
- Immediately upon arrival, take pictures of the dumpster(s)
and/or compactor(s) on site.
- Pick up trash at the front doorstep pf each residential unit at
your designated multi-family community.
- You may also collect trash and replace trash bags in common
areas including, pool areas, mail rooms and pet stations.
- Take photos of all violations and unit numbers and send them in
with your Work Log at the end of your shift.
- Track all issues/concerns on your Work Log.
Keywords: WasteFree, Roswell , Trash Collector VAC, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!