Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist
Company: Turning Point Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Define Lean & Six Sigma program objectives, goals and
milestones along with program director and teams.
- Will focus heavily on the continuous improvement for the flow
of the production floor for the GA, OH, and TN facilities.
- Participate in strategy definition (modeling, planning and
implementation, reporting, and continuous improvement) and spread
models throughout the organization.
- Plan lean production system projects in the manufacturing
plants. Monitor implementation and control tools, including
reporting and deviation diagnosis and upward reporting.
- Align, orientate, and train teams in accordance with defined
objectives and time frames.
- Functionally interact with national managers and report
progress to Lean Program Director and to plant management.
- Work to solve problems which may affect lean program
- Coordinate lean system auditing at the North American plants.
Monitor correction and improvement plans.
- Promote the identification of employment and training needs and
plans, in order to support lean processes.
- Promote the spread and common share of lean philosophy and
culture and ensure connections and implementation standards within
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience within a manufacturing
environment, preferred automotive
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering preferred; will
also consider other BS in Engineering or related field of
Industrial Management (time & motion studies/analysis topics)
- Advanced knowledge and training with LEAN systems, methods and
tools (KAIZEN, Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt Certifications,
Toyota Production Systems etc).
- Experience with or strong understanding of automotive stamping,
welding and modular assembly processes.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and processes.
- Good IT knowledge at user level.
- Proactive personality.
- Utilize the following IT tools (Microsoft Office; SAP; AS400;
Keywords: Turning Point Search, Roswell , Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist, Other , Dacula, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!