Company: Clubcorp Usa Incorporated
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At ClubCorp , work feels like play, as you build relationships with
your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every
time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and
enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced,
high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about
bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in
A server is responsible for providing food and beverage service to
Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive
attitude and knowledge about the food and beverage menu. Work
closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure
Member/Guest satisfaction and retention. This position reports
directly to the FB Director, Service Director, and Banquet Manager
with indirect reporting to the Private Events Director, Captain,
and General Manager.
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and
guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory,
including daily features and specials that may not be available
directly on the menu. As well as possess clear knowledge of all
various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a
warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by
State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get
more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company
Benefits, and Our Culture.
Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operation of the Club.
Keywords: Clubcorp Usa Incorporated, Roswell , Server, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!