Security Engineer (Cloud) Lead
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160
years, Macy's has served generations at every stage of their lives.
Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Now is an
exciting time to join Macy's, Inc. The face of retail is changing,
and change requires innovation.
Macy's Tech provides modern tools, platforms, and services to all
parts of the business. Our team supports millions of customers in
connected commerce across the technology hub at Macy's Join our
team to help shape the future of e-commerce and set the pace in
retail technology. Whether focused on store technology, supply
chain tech, application security, merchandising systems, or the
mobile app - you'll have opportunities to grow your career while
finding meaningful ways to make a difference.
The Security Engineer Lead provides technical leadership to our
internal customers across the Platform & Development teams. Will
lead efforts to improve security posture, visibility, and
manageability of cloud platforms (GCP & Azure). The successful
candidate will be curious, creative, and tenacious, who views
challenges as opportunities to grow professionally in the cloud
security space. This individual is a self-learner and is eager to
share their learnings with the team. - Perform other duties as
Knowledge & proven experience of Cloud Security controls and coding
is required to be successful in this role.
- Work with various Development & Platform teams to assess their
needs, evaluate gaps in security and help translate them into
- Identify common operational patterns and build self-service
workflow (pipelines) as needed
- Identify security gaps and build processes and tools that help
remediate and prevent future violations
- Continuously improve the security posture baseline - define &
conduct assessments, define & implement security metrics and create
- Brings a "as code" approach to implementing security
- Build and maintain Terraform Policy as Code modules
- Helps drive the "shift left" approach
- Mentors and coaches other Security Analysts to provide guidance
and expertise in their growth
- Work closely with managed service providers, delivery,
vulnerability and incident response teams
- Participate in on call and change rotation
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience in Information Security or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. -
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents
such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Writes clear problem descriptions and instructions to aid other
individuals or groups in problem duplication and
- Ability to create detailed and/or focused documentation,
reports, or standard procedures.
- Must be able to work independently but under minimal
- -This position involves extended periods of sitting and the
extensive use of computer and the office equipment. May involve
stooping, kneeling, or crouching. - Involves close vision, color
vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
This job description is not all-inclusive and Macy's, Inc reserves
the right to amend this job description at any time. - Macy's, Inc.
- including Macy's, Bloomingdale's, and Bluemercury - is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Keywords: Macy's, Roswell , Security Engineer (Cloud) Lead, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!