Work Preparation Specialist
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Creation and processing of work plans, on the basis of drawings
and parts lists, for the production planning of work sequences and
- Flow analysis and default time determination.
- Preparation of schedules and proposing, with justification,
whether to produce on-site or through third-party based on time and
- Suggestions on continuous improvement processes, new processes,
work flow and results analysis.
- Participation in mold projects for the development of
- Support production control and ensure the production targets
(quantity, quality, on-time delivery), are taken into account for
- Optimization of the manufacturing process, as well as
development and assurance of continuous improvement processes
(CIP), in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in technical supplier/subcontractor discussions to
support production, design and purchasing.
Keywords: Barnes, Roswell , Work Preparation Specialist, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!