Sr. or Lead Engineer - Controls
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Major international company has an opportunity for a Sr. or Lead
Engineer - Controls at a large high volume plant setting commutable
to the east of the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. Very attractive
benefit package, 3% bonus potential, and a to be determined sign on
bonus are associated with the position as well as relocation
assistance being available.
- Finds problems, plans, and implements improvements for existing
product and manufacturing process issues.
- Develop and maintain document quality system for new and
existing programs (PFMEA, control plan, process flow, work
instructions, and inspection documents).
- Performs research, development, evaluation, installation,
operation and maintenance of manufacturing systems, processes, and
equipment to meet requirements.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products
including establishing goals, training team members, and evaluating
- Gives input to product design based on design for
manufacture/design for assembly philosophy.
- Performs cost-benefit analysis for product and/or manufacturing
process cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved
- Leads or participates in Kaizen activities to ensure continuous
improvement in manufacturing processes, products, components, raw
materials, and equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of building floor
space, equipment, and tooling.
- Performs routine activities accurately and promptly per
instructions and procedures.
- Train Production and Maintenance Associates to improve
technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills on the production
- Performs other work as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with at least
5 years of engineering experience.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing industry is
- Must be able to read, interpret, and create blueprints and
- Must be proficient with programming PLCs, HMIs, and vision
systems. Preferably Keyence, Omron, and/or Mitsubishi.
- Must have at least 3 years of hands on experience with high
volume CNC Machining, automated assembly, and/or plastic injection
- Experience with programming FANUC robots and CNC controls is
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able to demonstrate ingenuity/creativity regarding problem
solving and countermeasure implementation. Excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to motivate team efforts
to accomplish goals.
- Able to quickly learn basic knowledge of the company, products,
manufacturing processes, and rules.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Roswell , Sr. or Lead Engineer - Controls, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!