Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're looking for an experienced Event Planner who will help our
business grow by overseeing all of the company's events and leading
the efforts to ensure that all events are successful from start to
finish. The Event Planner will also communicate constantly with
different departments, vendors, and clients/participants. To be
successful in this role, you will have to be an effective
communicator, an outstanding team player, and an excellent
*What You'll Be Doing: *
* Handles all aspects of events, including pre-planning, resource
requirements, on-site coordination, and post-event follow-up for
complex multiday events, retreats, and tours.
* Builds strong relationships with current and future venues,
vendors, and event partners.
* Manage sponsorship activation.
* Monitors all contracts signed by the organization in order to
* Oversees all of the company's events, including but not limited
to, retreats, training, and yearly events.
* Leads weekly event meetings with staff.
* Coordinates and manages AV, branding, and entertainment for all
* Manages the travel, presentations, and overall itinerary of
* Performs post-event data and strategic analysis in order to
inform future events.
* In charge of the onsite training center for internal and external
* Builds strong, collaborative relationships with internal and
* Aids in vendor selection and negotiating the best rates and terms
* Communicate with clients/participants regularly to ensure that
all aspects of the event go smoothly.
* Develops budgets for events while collaborating with relevant
personnel to create spending plans that meet their needs while
staying within their budget limits.
* Assists in the selection and supervision of volunteers for
events, assigns duties, and provides general guidance.
* Coordinates with other staff members on logistics such as venue
selection and booking, catering services, entertainment, equipment
rentals, and other essential components of an event
* Coordinates with external vendors and contractors to ensure that
all services are delivered as promised.
* Meets with Management to discuss event details, objectives, and
potential issues that may arise during the planning
* Leads other staff members/vendors who are responsible for
day-to-day operations such as set up, breakdown, catering, and
* Assists clients in resolving any concerns that may arise on or
before the events/meetings.
* Manages the outside bookings, schedule and client liaison for
in-house Rosewood training center
* You have 5 or more years of experience as an Event
Coordinator/Specialist or in a similar role.
* It will be a plus if you are a graduate with a Bachelor's
* You are a master of negotiations, logistics, speaker, and
* Your time management and organizational skills are second to
* You thrive in a fast-paced work environment that values team
* You easily prioritize activities and can step in to accomplish
goals whether you're an active team player, self-starter, and
multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
* Deadlines don't scare you; in fact, they drive you to deliver
your best work.
* You can match the energy of clients with various
* You are an excellent communicator who can give clear written and
verbal communication to everyone.
* You're highly skilled in working with CRMs, Google Workspace, and
any related customer service platforms.
* An open-minded, collaborative and supportive culture
* Casual, welcoming work environment
* Daily snacks
* Health insurance is covered at 70%, and vision & dental insurance
are covered at 99%, effective after 90 days
* Generous 5-week time off policy including 10 paid holidays, paid
personal and vacation time
* "Wealth Academy", our program created to give our team a path to
wealth which includes: Dollar-for-dollar 401K matching up to 6% of
the employee's pay. Immediate vesting!
Profit-Sharing Plan that allows employees to share in company
Monthly financial education Lunch and Learns with industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.43 - $32.28 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Duluth, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Events management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BeaHired, Roswell , Event Planner, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!