Digital Prepress Supervisor
Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Start a new career with us!Benefits Start Day 1!Taylor
Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the
future - and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our
employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security
for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we
believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the
long haul.Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.Your
Opportunity: Taylor Print and Visual Impressions, a Taylor
Corporation company, is looking for an Digital Prepress Supervisor
to join our Duluth, GA team.This person will help lead our Digital
Prepress team and support our customers. You will be leading a team
that is responsible for preparing and producing digital files in a
fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for productivity,
quality, timeliness, and cost control of work in prepress.
- Ability to collaborate with the members of the team.
- Strong Color knowledge-specifically as applies to Curve
creation and manipulation.
- Work with the support teams for customer request/trouble
- Strong verbal communications skills to assist on customer
- Effectively speak to and understand digital prepress
- Assist in documentation of business processes including
instructions for use, functionality, descriptions.
- Train and develop the team on new/updated processes.
- Remain current on technologies we use and best practices.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and execute
effective strategies to implement them.
- Assign work and give instructions to personnel.
- Plan, organize, influence and control issues related to
efficient processes and effective personnel.
- Work cooperatively with other production supervisors and
customer service/sales personnel.You Must Have:
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Windows, Illustrator,
FreeHand, Quark, Photoshop, PageMaker, Corel, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to interpret artwork instructions
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize and balance workloads
- Ability to work in a team environment and with various
departments within the organization
- Strong communication skills
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.We
Would Also Prefer:
- Vocational training or degree in Graphic Design
- Previous printing experienceTaylor is proud to now offer
"DailyPay". With "DailyPay", you can get paid on your very first
day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!
https://www.dailypay.com/partners/taylorcorp/ About Taylor
Corporationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXOC8HM-NMOne of the
top five graphics communications companies in North America,
Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of products,
services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication
challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of
powerful and innovative products, services, and experience for
individuals, business, and distributors large and small.Our 10,000+
employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work
diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing
solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions.We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including health, dental, vision, and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
more.Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, and veteran or disability status.Taylor
Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Roswell , Digital Prepress Supervisor, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!