Company: Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The purpose of the Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center is to
provide shelter, advocacy, and support to victims while working in
the community to change attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors.
* Complete intake and service applications of new clients.
* Assist clients in development of safety plans.
* Provide case management services.
* Advocate with legal and social service agencies for clients.
* Provide outreach services and follow-up services to clients.
* Provide resources for legal information and assistance with
Temporary Protective Orders to clients.
* Meet individually with clients to provide support.
* Identify client's eligibility for Victim's Compensating and
assist them with application.
* Lead support group as assigned.
* Liaison with community agencies for provision of services to
* Assist clients with criminal justice proceedings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,440.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
We are following all suggested CDC guidelines.
* Are you over the age of 21?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center, Inc., Roswell , Client Advocate, Other , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!