Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- The production Operator I is responsible for performing, on a
daily basis, all direct and indirect activities assigned to them in
the packaging area, with the ability to follow both written and
verbal work instructions.
- The tasks required of this position include but are not limited
to mixing formulation by performing accurate measurements of
chemicals into water solutions, packing out medical device kits,
labeling packed kits, cleaning of lab ware and equipment, operating
simple machinery, inspecting of product for acceptance or rejection
based on pass/fail criteria, moving product on carts and
- Ensure finished product is packaged in accordance with
procedures and Quality specifications.
- Inspect in-process packaging, components to ensure consistent
quality and remove defective products and packaging
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of manufacturing
activities related to product packaging, including but not limited
to device history records and inventory counts.
- Perform simple mathematical calculations required to assist in
completion of batch records.
- Assist with inventory counting activities as required.
- Participate in safety audits as required and actively engage in
daily safety discussions/observations.
- Perform routine cleaning of packaging station and processing
- Abide by all personal protective equipment and product
contamination control (i.e. gowning) requirements.
- Handle hazardous waste as appropriate.
- High school diploma/GED.
- A minimum of 6 months of industry work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Good documentation practices.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule
including static or rotating shifts and overtime as
- Familiarity with computers and various software for general
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Roswell , Packaging Operations, Other , Grayson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!