Operational Excellence Implementation Specialist - Fully Remote
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously
improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green
industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new
graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are
confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale
distributor of landscaping products in the United States and
Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer
a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
*This role can reside anywhere in the U.S. and is fully remote.*
The Specialist, Operational Excellence Implementation, reporting to
the Manager, Operational Excellence Implementation, will assist
with implementation on critical Operational Excellence projects.
The key objective of this role, with support from the
implementation team, is to improve, modify and/or transform
store/field operations to provide the best customer experience
possible. The Specialist will directly support the implementation
of systems, processes, procedures, and standards necessary to
realize the strategic and business goals of the business.
- Co-lead implementation of critical Operational Excellence
projects with the implementation team.
- Work with the implementation team to run effective pilots,
develop robust solutions, and nationwide rollouts.
- Conduct and facilitate training for all levels of Associates as
required. Skills We Are Seeking
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a high-performing internal candidate with a proven track
record of leadership.
- High energy, data driven, and results oriented.
- Have a track-record of "rolling up his/her sleeves" to lead
operational change initiatives.
- Have a thorough understanding of our business as well as deep
experience in the operational side of our business.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and
strong organizational skills.
- Be willing to travel up to 60% to work directly with local
teams and leaders.PERKS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long
Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for AdvancementTHE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS
NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES,
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE
JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT
CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB,
BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Roswell , Operational Excellence Implementation Specialist - Fully Remote, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!