Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously
improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green
industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new
graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are
confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale
distributor of landscaping products in the United States and
Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer
a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
As part of our dedicated team, the Equipment Operator is
responsible for safely and effectively operating heavy equipment to
load, offload or transport landscape supplies such as mulch,
topsoil, soil amendments, and raw materials. The Equipment Operator
performs assigned tasks while maintaining situational awareness and
a level of proficiency that minimizes the risk of personal injury
or property damage.
What you'll do:
- Operate all assigned equipment such as (but not limited to):
front-end loaders, skid steers, track loaders, articulating
loaders, rubber tire wheel loaders, and excavators, in a safe and
proficient manner in accordance with company's policies,
procedures, and directives.
- Clean and maintain equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Advise branch leadership of any requirements for equipment
maintenance and/or repairs.
- Assist with other duties assigned by management. Such duties
may include (but are not limited to): receiving materials,
inventory, order processing/fulfillment, and other general labor
tasks.Skills We Are Seeking
- Experience operating equipment such as front-end loaders, skid
steers, track loaders, articulating loaders, rubber tire wheel
loaders, and/or excavators, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of proper safety and maintenance protocols of the
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions such
as heat, cold, snow, rain, etc.
- Experience in the landscape, hardscape, forestry, nursery, or
irrigation industry is a plus
- Ability to read and write to record daily logs and maintain
daily equipment checklists
- High school diploma or equivalentPerks:
- Weekly Paychecks with DailyPay available!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Lucrative Associate Referral Program
- Company Apparel and Work Boot Vouchers
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Training and Business Certifications Available
- Free Counseling Services/Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Product Discounts
- Most Branches never work Sundays!THE INFORMATION CONTAINED
HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL
RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS
PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY
TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM
POSITION TO POSITION.
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Roswell , Equipment Operator, Other , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!