Service Training Instructor
Company: Doosan Infracore North America LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Doosan Infracore North America LLCDescription:
Doosan Infracore North America is looking for a tech-savvy Service
Training Instructor to join our dynamic and growing team in
Suwanee, GA.Who we AreDoosan Infracore North America LLC,
headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of
products that includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini
excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material
handlers, log loaders, and attachments. With more than 160
equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an
unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable,
reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy
construction equipment.We are proud of our products, people,
cultural diversity, and professionalism within a national and
global framework!For more information on Doosan - products, visit
na.DoosanEquipment.com.What You'll Do as the Service Training
InstructorThe Service Training Instructor coordinates and conducts
service training sessions for dealership technicians both
domestically and internationally, as well as for internal
personnel. In this role, you develop and maintain training programs
and materials, support and maintain relationships with affiliate
training sites. This role also assists with the development and
upkeep of training materials for in-person, virtual, and web-based
delivery in addition to any projects as needed and assigned based
on the team and organizational needs. Additional responsibilities
include delivery of service training course curriculum as well as
the below items:
- Train dealership service technicians in the proper and safe
diagnosis and repair of Doosan equipment.
- Participate in assessing training needs and determine
procedures and methods of training on an ongoing basis.
- Share in the development and production of classroom and online
training materials needed to assist instruction of system
diagnostics and service procedures.
- Direct support of regional training locations in the U.S. and
- Help develop, administer, and perform in-house training
sessions as required.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in solving complex technical
- Assist the troubleshooting staff with dealer troubleshooting
calls and log calls online.
- Proofread service-related publications for accuracy and user
comprehension. What You'll Get
- Highly competitive Total Rewards Package
- Opportunities to grow your career and industry knowledge
- Make a direct impact for the success of the organization
- Respect among colleagues and long-term professional
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Associate degree-Technical.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience with electrical & hydraulic systems, diesel engines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and priority focus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite software.
- Able to work in a team environment. Doosan is committed to a
diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
404-354-4094. The Company's hiring location is Suwanee in
Keywords: Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Roswell , Service Training Instructor, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!