Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company: Apollo Behavior
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative
support to the Executive Director and other senior staff. The
Executive Assistant's duties include keeping minutes of meetings
and sending them out, filing reports and other administrative
paperwork, and interacting with significant business partners on
the CEO's behalf. Strong time management and organizational
abilities are necessary for the position of personal executive
- May interview, hire, and train junior administrative staff in
the department.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to
the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting
letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO;
redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally,
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues,
ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of CEO, taking notes
and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior
staff, reviews contents, determine the importance, and summarizes
and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in preparing and
distributing meeting agendas and materials.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from
time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times,
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical
procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
software with the ability to learn new or updated
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience.PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.PI202085300
Keywords: Apollo Behavior, Roswell , Executive Assistant to the CEO, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!