Sales & Customer Service Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Do you love helping others? -Are you a sales and customer
service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you
want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping
people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our
team at Massage Envy Buckhead Loop. -Massage Envy is the leader in
accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service
associate at our Buckhead Loop franchised location,* you'll join a
wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful
role to play as you: -
- Help clients -understand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
- Establish relationships -with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clients -with retail products that improve, enhance,
and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
-Here's what's in it for you: -The rewards of the job go beyond the
difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer
a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with: -
- Benefits that help you take care of you.
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work with a
starting salary of $10 an hour. Along with commission on membership
- A dynamic, energizing environment -where you're consistently
challenged, never bored. - -
- Training -to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
service skills.As a team, we're committed to delivering an
excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help
more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is
converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail
sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes: -
- Providing -outstanding customer service by greeting clients
upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls,
addressing questions and concerns, protecting client
confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment
for everyone in our location.
- Promoting -the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving -member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture -by recognizing and
supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with
the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this
role are: -
- Sales superstars -who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity -ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy -with solid math and computer skills,
confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or
- Masters of customer service -who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet -with the ability to think critically,
juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates -who can work well with others in a fun and
- Supporters of total body care -with a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If -you're ready to -put your amazing -sales and
customer service -skills to work to help people feel their best, we
can't wait to meet you. - - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and
operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location,
not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all
positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual
franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its
affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by
each individually owned and operated franchised location and may
vary from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Roswell , Sales & Customer Service Associate, Other , Dacula, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!