Product Specialist II
Company: Doosan Infracore North America LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Doosan Infracore North America LLCDescription:Doosan Infracore
North America is looking for a knowledgeable Product Specialist II
to join our dynamic and growing team in Suwanee, GA.Who we
AreDoosan Infracore North America LLC, headquartered in Suwanee,
Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of products that includes crawler
excavators, wheel excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders,
articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log loaders, and
attachments. With more than 160 equipment dealer locations in North
America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and
customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast
becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment.We are
proud of our products, people, cultural diversity, and
professionalism within a national and global framework!For more
information on Doosan - products, visit na.DoosanEquipment.com.What
You'll DoThe Product Specialist II will assist in product
development and marketing activities associated with the overall
development and marketing of the Company's products (Mini
Excavator). The incumbent will also communicate information within
the Company's sales/marketing, parts/service/warranty, engineering,
and manufacturing departments to and from Company dealers and
customers regarding the Company's products and markets.Product
- Develop and conduct product training activities to support
dealer Sales Specialists and Doosan Field Marketers.
- Support dealer Sales Specialist and the Company's Field
Marketers with on-going product support.
- Support Product manager and dealer development team in other
efforts to improve dealer performance.Voice of Customer
- Gather comprehensive voice of customer analysis to support
product development activities.
- Lead market research activities to understand customer needs.
New Product Development System
- Provide Marketing Plan, product specifications, and product
features to Product Management for the completion of Business
- Support Product Management, for all products in the product
- Support Product Management acting as the Voice of Customer
during the product development process.
- Work effectively with multi-functional teams.
- Support Product Management acting as liaison with attachments
to ensure that all products work with attachments.
- Support Service department in the creation of maintenance and
- Support Parts department in identifying the needed aftermarket
accessories/kits.Competitive Product/Market Analysis
- Lead development of competitive product/market analysis support
materials.What You'll Get
- Highly competitive Total Rewards Package
- Opportunities to grow your career and industry knowledge
- Make a direct impact for the success of the organization
- Respect among colleagues and long-term professional
relationshipsRequirements:What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or
- 7 -10 years of related experience of hands-on equipment
operation of construction or agricultural type equipment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must possess the willingness to speak in front of audiences
ranging from 5-100 people.
- Travel: 25 - 50%Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed,
citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals
with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the
application process or who need assistance accessing the
information on this website should call 404-354-4094. The Company's
hiring location is Suwanee in GA.PI202148664
Keywords: Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Roswell , Product Specialist II, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!