Customer Experience Specialist
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Customer Experience Specialist works closely with other team members, in a professional call center environment, to provide exceptional service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints and troubleshooting customer issues. The Customer Experience Specialist will handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and will work to create a positive experience for each caller. In this role, the Customer Experience Specialist will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, provide information, explain products to potential and existing customers, as well as promote and sell bank products and services through the discovery process, accurately and efficiently. The Customer Experience Specialist should maintain a broad knowledge of the financial industry as a whole and the organization (including its policies, procedures, products and related services).
Senior Specialists will often serve as the critical back-up to the Customer Experience Supervisor. Senior Specialists lead by example and serve as a role model for the Customer Experience Specialists in all facets of the Specialist role.
RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* Meet or exceed established standards of performance for service and sales while providing an exceptional customer experience
* Maintain confidentiality and security of customer information according to regulatory and company guidelines and policies
* Provide customers with answers to inquiries regarding a very broad and challenging range of financial services in an efficient and timely fashion
* Process customer transactions accurately including; transfer, stop payments, loan payments, loan payoffs, etc.
* Uncover banking needs through the discovery process by initiating conversations with all customers and responding efficiently and accurately as well as promote and crosssell bank products and services in a professional manner
* Investigate, track and resolve customer problems and inquiries in a timely manner
* Maintain knowledge of Customer Experience Center policies and procedures, bank products and services, general operating procedures and regulations to protect the bank from unnecessary risk
* Participate in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position
* Exhibit positive team spirit and willingness to help customers, both internal and external
* Other related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent required, college education preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer sales and/or service with retail banking experience preferred
* Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
* Ability to produce individual and team sales and customer experience results
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including a pleasant tone and exceptional telephone manners
* Proven ability to work closely with others in a willing and professional manner to resolve problems and address needs
* Strong sales and marketing skills with proven ability to sell bank products and services preferred
* Strong sense of teamwork, ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
* Knowledge of bank policies and procedures, regulations, control systems, operational issues related to banking and retail deposit/loan products and services preferred
* Ability to work and adhere to flexible schedule in a demanding and fast-paced environment (Hours may exceed 40 hours per week, including Saturday rotations)
For all Senior Specialists:
* Minimum of 1 year Customer Experience Specialist experience required
* Ability to handle and resolve the complex matters with little to no supervisor
* Provide guidance, mentoring and training to other team members, as needed
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Bank's professional working environment requires employees to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank's employees, customers, and assets.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word "May".
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.
Keywords: Renasant, Roswell , Customer Experience Specialist, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
here to apply!