Patient Services Representative- Onsite
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Patient Services Representative/Phlebotomist- Onsite
- Contract Duration 7 months
- The Patient Services Representative (PSR II) represents the
face of our company to patients who come in, both as part of their
health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The Patient Services Representative draws quality blood samples
from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while
following established practices and procedures.
- The Patient Services Representative has direct contact with
patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while
explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a
skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- The Patient Services Representative will demonstrate Leadership
Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and
sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy of patient
- Successful applicants may be assigned to a doctor's office, a
patient service center, or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Perform verification of patient demographic info/initials
including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were
labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills including pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call, and overtime.
- Committed to all Policies & Procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license,
and a clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate Superior Customer Focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors, and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years of phlebotomy experience is required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment is
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
About The Company:
- Our client empowers people to take action to improve health
outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab
results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and
treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve healthcare
- The company annually serves one in three adult Americans and
half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and their
47,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the
right context, their diagnostic insights can inspire actions that
- As the world's leading provider of diagnostic information
services, this company is committed to positively impacting the
communities they are a part of by promoting a healthier world,
building value for all their stakeholders, and creating an
inspiring and inclusive workplace. Inclusion & Diversity is woven
into who they are and what they do. The company is inspired by the
experiences and perspectives of its diverse employees. Diversity of
thought and authentic connections empower this company to create
valuable solutions and deliver inclusive care to their patients and
Keywords: GTT, Roswell , Patient Services Representative- Onsite, Other , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...