VP Sap Architect & Delivery
Company: Marazzi Group
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a VP SAP Architect & Delivery who can do more for all Mohawk North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions.
This role serves primarily as a liaison between the business community and the IS organization focused on developing the enterprise architecture for SAP, delivery of complex solutions and the ongoing support of the environments.
What you'll do:
* Manage technical and functional SAP Teams through complex system deployments
* Develop and manage a world class SAP support team focused of providing exceptional service
* Evaluate business requirements and architect SAP solutions that provide an integrated approach.
* Deploy SAP solutions including S/4 Hana, SAP TM, SAP IBP, SAP MES and SAP Analytics Cloud.
* Experience deploying SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Sales Cloud a plus
* Actively lead SAP technical vision to leverage best practices and drive maximum business value
* Keep up to date on latest SAP technology stack and act as strategic advisor to business for how to leverage SAP products and tools
* Ability to apply technology to complex processes with a drive toward relentless simplification
* SAP basis and SAP Hana certified
* 10+ years SAP product consulting with focus on system integration and SAP architecture
* Ability to manage technical architecture analysis, design and integrations
* Strong experience in SAP Technical & functional knowledge of SAP product and various solution offerings including project estimation, staffing and other solutioning.
* Worked with Global clients with at least 4 end to end implementations as SAP functional consultant and has moved to Solution Architect (Senior Role)
* Experience in transformation projects e.g., from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA (S/4 Conversions, green field, brown field etc.)
* Must have experience in delivering solutions to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
* This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, and hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA.
* Hands-on experience in designing and developing technology solutions using a variety of platforms and tools.
* Ability to influence key client stakeholders on their technology and operations strategy.
* Balanced approach that aligns technology-based solutions with customer needs.
* Broad knowledge of SAP product portfolio and SAP roadmap
* Excellent Solution designing skills identifying the proper target system technology (private / public Cloud, on Premise)
* Defining business requirements as per discussion with various stakeholders.
What you have:
* Education focus degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus, or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, MBA highly preferred
* Senior consultant roles in more than 8 projects. 15+ years SAP hands-on experience. Knowledge in various SAP modules and experience working on large-scale SAP projects.
* 15+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
* Business Process re-engineering or process improvement experience with broad-based information systems.
* Experience utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change and develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
* Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale, high dollar and high-risk projects from vision through implementation, with diverse stakeholders such as business unit/division, contractors, and vendors, etc.
What you're good at:
* Good oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively interact with internal and external customer and team members
* Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures.
* Ability to perform in a high- pressure environment and/or crisis situation, while maintaining safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct and interpret and follow written or oral instructions, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Positive, self-motivated and an exceptional desire to win. Superior people skills: team-oriented, fast learner and personable understanding of business requirements and functionality
* Strong understanding of integrated business management systems. Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts and define alternatives & prioritizations to remove technical roadblocks. Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Highly motivated self-starter.
* Ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
* Consistently proven ability to implement projects and contribute to concept
* Normal office environment
* While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
* We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Are you looking for more?
Keywords: Marazzi Group, Roswell , VP Sap Architect & Delivery, Other , Calhoun, Georgia
here to apply!