Quality Assurance Analyst II
Posted on: February 23, 2021
QA Analyst IILawrenceville, GAM3 Who are we?M3 is a Top 150
Workplaces winner named by the Atlanta Journal Constitution!
Employee-owned, family-oriented, and a great place to grow your
career. Our company-wide personal commitment to both clients and
employees is simple: do the right thing and invest in long-term
relationships. Together, we work to provide the highest standard of
financial services and technology to deliver on our mission to
drive hospitality company success. M3 helps make hospitality
companies successful through technology that drives financial
performance. Our software is the hotel accounting software used and
trusted by the biggest names in the hospitality industry. We are
looking for talented professionals to join our team!We're located
in beautiful, new buildings with Headquarters in Gwinnett County,
GA just off I-85 and complete with an employee gym, bright, open
work spaces and games in the break room. Compensation and Benefits:
M3 offers a strong benefits package including 75% employer paid
medical, dental and vision for the employee and family; life, long
and term disability, and Long Term Care insurance that the company
provides free of charge; 401k with a 6% match; three weeks paid
time off; discretionary profit sharing; a great culture,
competitive salary. We are a certified Drug Free Workplace and
Equal Opportunity Employer. Description Summary: Evaluates and
tests new or modified functions involving M3 platform integrations
and software development procedures used to verify that programs
function according to user requirements and conform to
establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality
standards and test procedures for program design and product
evaluation to attain quality of software economically and
efficiently. Essential Duties:The duties listed below are the
essential functions of this position, and they may change as the
needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to do what
is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their
supervisor's requests for additional or altered duties.
- Manually test the functionality of our all features of the
Operations Management platform
- Perform functional and regression testing of:
- New software product releases
- Enhancements to existing software
- Bug fixes
- Design, develop, maintain and execute automated testing
- Collaborate with PM and Dev departments
- Dynamically adapt test approach to the context of each
- Perform session-based exploratory testing
- Coordinate application builds and software migrations as part
of planned releases and hot fixes.
- Periodic review and monitoring of error logs for application
software bugs and error messages.
- Participate in writing software specifications for future
- Create formal procedures for reporting bugs and user
- End user documents and procedures for reporting
- Analyzing and confirming bugs
- Develop and execute test cases, document results
- Advocate for bugs throughout the resolution process
- Work with the Test Lead and Project Manager to ensure timely
testing coverage according to project schedules
- Implement and communicate any "workarounds" for known software
- Coordinate support training and documentation for releases
- Maintain applications and tools that will enhance the test and
- Coordinate deployments for both lab and production
- Other duties as assigned Education/Training/Experience:
- 2-6 years of experience in a directly related position.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science highly
preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs
(Microsoft SQL Server) required, API applications (Restful,
Postman, Swagger), reporting tools, and Azure DevOps Server
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving
- Must have strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) .
- Specific certifications and trainings adding to the global
experience of this profession are welcomed and desired.
- Basic CSQA, ISTQB certifications strongly preferredPhysical
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended
- Ability to travel in representing the company's interests
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance
- Ability to bend and lift up to 25 lbs. - provided by Dice
Keywords: M3, Roswell , Quality Assurance Analyst II, Professions , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!