Company: Animal Supply Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
General Warehouse FULL-TIME $15/hr The Online/3PL Fulfillment
Processor participates in picking, packing, receiving,
replenishment, put-away and order loading as necessary to ensure we
meet our deadlines. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - Arrive on time, take
scheduled breaks and lunch and complete daily work assignments.
- Perform picking, receiving, replenishment, put-aways and order
loading to meet daily goals.
- Pick in all zones, as directed
- Use assigned tools and equipment safely, as instructed.
- Ensure all pallets are presentable to customers and meet company
standards: pallet width variance, height, repack case weight, all
items on pallet are properly stacked and secured for safe
- Check and verify tote IDs before staging
- Ensure all orders picked are properly staged for transport.
- Perform aisle cleaning and clean as you go while picking.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding accuracy expectations and
minimum lines required per zone as directed by Operations
- Promote a safe work environment at all times by modeling desired
behaviors for self and others.
- Bring any concerns or issues promptly to shift supervisor or
other members of Operations management.
- Meet or exceed all company safety and performance expectations,
follow all handbook and operations policies and procedures.
- Download, print, invoice and manage all daily orders in the
- Manage and maintain scanner/equipment check-out process, daily
hours' log and system reboot.
- Meet or exceed all company safety and performance expectations;
follow all handbook and operations policies and procedures. This is
not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties may be
required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to change
at any time. QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of items that are in stock and to be shipped
- Ability to read packs, order labels, other information and match
to visible items and other data.
- Ability to perform computer lookup/inquiries to determine product
location and/or description
- Knowledge and practice of safe lifting techniques
- Attention to detail, good decision-making skills
- Positive attitude, team focus - successful working both
independently and cooperatively with others
- Ability and willingness to work with purpose and a strong sense
of urgency *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Warehouse environment with variable temperatures/outdoor weather
- Exposure to noise and vibrations from forklifts/other
- Will work near moving mechanical parts, such as lifts PHYSICAL
- Walking and standing for most of the shift
- Some stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting
- Reaching and carrying with hands and arms
- May hand stack up to 30,000 lbs per day
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate warehouse tools and
- Close visual work on computer terminal REM-01 WS-01
Shift start: 6:00AM or 12:30PM or 6:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours or until work is completed
Monday - Thursday or Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 31 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 60 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Animal Supply Company
We are the nation's leading distributor of wholesale pet products.
We discover the most innovative, healthful products and ship across
Keywords: Animal Supply Company, Roswell , General Warehouse, Professions , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!