Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Title:Maintenance Technician--Location:Suwanee, GAShift:1st
shift--from 7am-3:30pmPay Rate:$16.75/hourly (paid weekly)Job
Description: The essential responsibilities of a Maintenance
Technician I include:
- Repair and maintain all areas of the physical building
- Repair and maintain water and sanitary system equipment
- Repair and maintain pneumatic equipment and distribution
- Maintain fire system detectors and fire extinguishers
- Assemble work benches, shelving, etc. as needed
- Assemble and disassemble modular office systems
- Repair and maintain a variety of air and electric powered tools
- Cut and solder metals in the repair of equipment using
appropriate gas or electrical equipment
- Schedule and implement multiple assigned maintenance repair
- Perform all jobs using appropriate safety procedures
- Repair and maintain electric powered rolling stock i.e.
forklifts, stock pickers, and trucks.
- Assist the plant facility lead in identifying and ordering
parts and tools applicable to job function.
- Set up tables, chairs, etc. for meetings and employee
- Other duties as maybe assigned.--Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Must be at least age 18--
- Must have and demonstrate the ability to operate a standing
forklift, sitting forklift, and small trucks.
- Have a current, valid driver s license.
- Understand the English language fluently reading, writing, and
- Possess a strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to
interpret maintenance publications and drawings
- Prior knowledge in the safe use of power tools and their
intended use as applicable for job tasks.
- Pass a criminal background check and a drug screening.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
holidays, and after hours as necessary.
- Be able to lift between 50 and 60 pounds up to 10 of the
- A willingness to learn and study to advance to the next
facility maintenance position levelResumes are required. I do look
forward to hearing from you, firstname.lastname@example.org!--Why
Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Roswell , Maintenance Technician-, Professions , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!