Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Title:Electronics TechnicianLocation:Suwanee, GAShift:1st
shift--from 7am-3:30pmPay Rate:$19/hourly (paid weekly)Job
- Repairing all types of Alpha products such as UPSs and
- Cleaning all CATV products.
- Operating power tools and able to work safely in machine
- Assembling/De-assembling units following work instructions,
BOM, Drawings, and Schematics.
- Obtaining parts and supplies using proper procedures.
- Perform repairs following quality guidelines and Alpha standard
- Testing printed circuit boards and final level of Alpha
products per related ATPs.
- Accurately enter repair data such as repair report, materials,
and time into the ERP.
- Building/Maintaining required test jigs.
- Follow safe working practices specifically around high voltages
at all times.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process and quality
improvements, take action when possible and involve supervisor and
management team when additional support is needed.
- Apply continuous improvement to all day to day activities.
- Perform other duties with minimal supervision as
- Diploma in Electronics or equivalent program. Must have a high
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Ability to understand electronic circuitry and circuit
- Experienced soldering/de-soldering skill specifically on SMD
- Experienced with a variety of test equipment such as
Oscilloscope, DVM, Hi-Pot tester, USB/Parallel/Serial
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solving independently.
- Comfortable with operating MS-Office.
- Safe lifting habits (able to lift up to 75lbs).
- Ability to follow instructions (verbal or written) and work in
a team environment.
- Good working knowledge of quality control and workmanship
- Clear concise English to be able to interface with
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
crouch.Resumes are required. I do look forward to hearing from you,
email@example.com!--Why Kelly--?Looking to connect
with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government
contractors? Kelly Government offers a variety of full-time,
project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in
science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative
support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits
your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring
and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another
way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly--Kelly connects
talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas
including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center,
Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next
in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script
on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in
the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the
world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global
network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and
consulting practice. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not
limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities,
protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal
Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Roswell , Electronics Technician, Professions , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!