Helpdesk Technician - Tier 1
Company: US Auto Sales
Posted on: May 6, 2021
--The Remote Store Support - I is responsible for
troubleshooting and resolving helpdesk tickets for all USAuto Sales
locations. The incumbent will be responsible for managing a call
queue and responding to issues in a timely manner.
- Manages the helpdesk queue of tickets and attempts to resolve
issues remotely using required IT tools.
- Escalates complex issues to Tier 2 support and/or Lead when
unable to resolve.
- Plans, installs, and supports new PCs at--US Auto Corporate
- Manages the IT Dashboard and troubleshoots any virus, system,
or patch management issue.
- Perform other duties as assigned.--Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service setting
- Computer literacy to include Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Ability to analyze technical documents and procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills--Preferred:
- Some college work----We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age
or disability.-- We are committed to a drug-free workplace.-- All
qualified applicants are subject to a drug screening prior to
Keywords: US Auto Sales, Roswell , Helpdesk Technician - Tier 1, Professions , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!