Configuration Analyst Senior
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 1 - 5%Job DescriptionAre you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About
the team:This position is on the Software Configuration Management
(SCM) Team, which is geographically spread across 3 continents. You
will have the opportunity work with all of the various
automation/cloud technologies that we use, this is an ideal
opportunity for anyone wanting to progress in DevOps.What you will
be doing:You will help in creating CI/CD pipelines and in
automating deploys of our products on Unix and Windows platforms.
You will also be responsible to lead a vulnerability remediation
team and also support Continuous Integration tools and
- Shares in developing effective configuration management
strategies and solutions for existing and new products.
- Coordinates, facilitates, manages and controls scheduled and
approved change windows for product release and infrastructure
- Participates in change management reviews and confirmation of
changes submitted by associates outside of assigned organization to
ensure minimal disruption occurs.
- Works with all parties to resolve change-related scheduling
conflicts according to established practices.
- Assesses risks and impacts to changes throughout the software
development lifecycle ensuring minimal disruption to the
organization and other FIS and client organizations.
- Ensures proper archiving of software application releases.
- Analyzes the software development lifecycle for process
improvements and automation opportunities.
- Works with development and release management teams to ensure
business requirements are defined and solutions accurately designed
to meet stated business needs.
- Administers and supports third party source, version control,
build, and distribution tools like Jenkins, Octopus.
- Strong skills in Powershell and Unix shell scripting.
- Administration experience on Atlassian products like Jira,
Crowd, Confluence is desired.
- Administers and maintains source code repositories stored
within software configuration management tools, e.g., SVN
- Performs software integration that includes building/compiling
source code and documenting software build/compile process.
- Troubleshoots internal software automation tools and
- Assists with testing and implementation aspects of development
projects including installation, configuration and customization of
internal software and utilities.
- Assists with troubleshooting interfaces to change control and
defect tracking systems.
- Assist with setting up projects in the version control tool,
creating and troubleshooting distributed builds/compiles, as well
as training and providing consultation to development teams on how
to use supporting tools.
- Performs application conversion, configuration and release
- Maintains all internal documentation.
- Provides assistance and training on source code management
processes, procedures and tools.
- Supports internal customers by responding to help desk calls,
performing night on call activities as requested and completing
service requests related to version control, software development
lifecycle management and build management, distribution and deploy
management.What you bring:-------------
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent
combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Act as SCM Lead for all Omni front office products
(PowerImage/EXPAG/OmniWorkflow,AdminWeb, DVW, BAVP, OIDP,
OmniLink), including training new team members on Installation and
- Act as a Vulnerability Team Lead for the WRA(Wealth &
- Considerable knowledge of change and release management
principles, procedures and techniques
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to think and solve
- Proficient troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with
- Ability to respond to requests under tight deadlines in a
dynamic working environment- Demonstrated understanding of source
code management concepts and/or software development
- Familiarity of standards and best practices relevant to the
information technology industry, e.g., ITIL, COBIT, CMM)
- Knowledge of operating system, security and database
- Experience with object oriented and structured programming
- Experience with scripting languages
- Knowledge of release and configuration management tools like
Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines, Octopus, JFrog Artifactory is
desired.-Added bonus if you have:
- Apache Tomcat
- MavenWhat we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a
broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant
issues in financial services & technology.Privacy StatementFIS is
committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal
information that we process in order to provide services to our
clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal
information online, please see the .EEOC StatementFIS is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin,
disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document
available hereFor positions located in the US, the following
conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of
employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA
Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to
include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this
position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have
been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All
reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on
a case-by-case basis.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works
primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of
our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept
resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred
supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for
resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part
of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Roswell , Configuration Analyst Senior, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!