Regional Dedicated Driver - CDL A
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Regional Dedicated Driver
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information
$,1500 minimum per week Job Description: The Regional Dedicated
Driver operates tractor/trailer or straight truck equipment in
accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and
legally from the Distribution Centers, and their Vendor s to their
- Deliver to one of our premium customers in new Volvo w/driver
comfort package / 48ft reefer on dedicated routes
- 0.54 per mile and achieveable quarterly safety bonus of up to
another .05 per mile for all miles driven
- 10 paid holidays a year & accrue vacation from week 1
- Day 1 benefits ; Medical, Dental and Vision
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor s destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is
delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure
products are delivered to their final destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required
trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver s daily logs, trip reports and other documents
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip
inspections on tractor/trailer.
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other
motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations and state laws.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by
Requirements We are looking for a driver who wants a career,
stability, and wants to retire from Kenco!! We are continuously
growing and would like you to be a part of that growth! Come join
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must be willing to be out for M-F, back home on weekend. Home
time can vary and you may be able to be home more often through the
week including 34 hour resets, etc. However, it is not guaranteed.
It will depend on business need and location of load
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, Roswell , Regional Dedicated Driver - CDL A, Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!