Company: Royal Oak Enterprises Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Overview:Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is a leading
manufacturer and marketer of branded and private label charcoal,
firelog and firebuilding products. In addition, the Company also
manufactures railroad cross ties, which strengthens our
relationship with our suppliers in the charcoal business. Given the
recent acquisition of the new business segment of Pine Mountain and
Diamond brands, many changes are in process at the company
requiring enhanced leadership. Position Summary: The Plant
Controller is responsible for participation in all functions
impacted by the accounting team and their processes. This position
Provides financial information to management by researching and
analyzing accounting data as well as preparing reports. Job
- Inventory Control
- Month-end close journal entry preparation
- Plant spending budget and forecast
- Plant absorption and spending variance analysis
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending
policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Maintains financial security by following internal
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and
interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing,
and summarizing account information and trends.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information
confidential. Position Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of manufacturing accounting experience required
- CPA or CPA in-process a plus
- CMA or CMA in-process a plus
- Standard costing experience strongly preferred
- Inventory costing, valuation and control experience is
required; Must have a demonstrated track record.
- Robust experience with the general ledger
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 , SAP, or another ERP
platform a plus
- Experience in a growing, acquisitive company a plus
- Ability to work effectively with departments/production
facilities/associates across Company
- Proactive mindset that seeks continuous process
- Takes initiative
- High-energy individual with a passion for the company and this
- Highly proficient in MS excel (e.g., data manipulation, pivot
tables, vlookups, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, balance multiple priorities, meet
deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong achievement focuses and commitment to deliver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated
clarity in spoken and written words
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Detail oriented
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Casual business office environment.
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to
work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
Keywords: Royal Oak Enterprises Llc, Roswell , Plant Controller, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!