SAP Basis Administrator
Company: Motion Recruitment
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client, Gwinnett County, is one of Americas fasting-growing
counties for the past 20 years, and theyre looking to fill an SAP
Basis Administrator role for their team. The selected candidate
would be responsible for actively supporting and/or leading complex
system and infrastructure projects including the planning,
management, and implementation of the assigned projects
**This would be a 1-2-year contract position at the office in
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of SAP Basis Administration or related experience
- 7+ years of system administration, installation, upgrade,
configuration, and advanced troubleshooting
- 5+ years of experience as a technical/functional leading
multiple projects at a time
- 5+ years of experience with installation, patch, upgrade, and
support Oracle 10, 11g and 12c versions
- Demonstrated technical leadership in the implementation of
complex projects superior understanding of business and technology
organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies
- Experience with the Waterfall and Agile Software Development
Life Cycle Experience with other SAP modules to include BW, CRM,
ECC, SRM, Solution Manager, and NetWeaver Portal.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, with
Executive presence to provide status updates and prepare thorough
and polished documentation for Executive level review.
- Responsible for administration, management, configuration,
documentation, report writing, scripting and primary end-user
support of the county SAP systems.
- Responsible for planning, implementation, and installation of
upgrades to these systems along experience with installation,
patch, upgrade, and support Oracle 10, 11g and 12c versions.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document application problems in a
timely and accurate fashion, while ensuring minimal downtime, and
respond to system emergencies as required.
- Provides objective advice, expertise, and specialist support
skills with the aim of creating value and maximizing growth or
improving the business performance of their clients.
- Ensures projects adhere to IT compliance procedures and
- Ensures that project activities are on a path to deliver
benefits realization, and that business cases are developed for
budgeting, planning, and tracking expense.
- Proactively challenge the performance of current systems and
processes and identifies risks and develops solutions and/or
processes and ensures necessary risk mitigation steps are built
into the processes.
- Provide Business Solutions through software and development,
intranet portal development, maintenance, and problem support of
core business systems for all SAP applications.
- Readily recognizes solution and determines at what point issues
require escalation to management. The Offer
- Compensation: competitive pay based on experience
- Job Type: 12-year Contract
- Location: Onsite in Lawrenceville, GA
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future.by Jobble
Keywords: Motion Recruitment, Roswell , SAP Basis Administrator, Professions , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!